Show your pride in our county and Make It Worcestershire
Like many others, Worcestershire’s food, drink, and hospitality industry has been hit hard by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Make It Worcestershire campaign is here to champion the ‘Buy, Eat, Sell & Stay Local’ ethos and offer much-needed support to local businesses.
And the best part is, it’s completely free to take part.
All you have to do is sign up to become a member of the Worcestershire 1000.
Make It Worcestershire
The Make It Worcestershire campaign has been co-developed as part of the county’s Covid-19 recovery plan.
Our aim is to support our local growers, producers, retailers, and hospitality venues as we move towards our new normal. By adopting the ‘Buy, Eat, Sell & Stay Local’ ethos, we plan to promote the best there is in Worcestershire locally, regionally, nationally, and even internationally.
How we’re supporting local businesses
Our campaign will not only look to help our local businesses become household names with our residents, but also forge crucial business to business relationships so we can all succeed together, as a county.
We plan on delivering
- a ‘live’ event in each district to encourage further learning about the ‘Buy, Eat, Sell & Stay Local’ ethos and help raise the profile of our amazing businesses involved. These will be open to both businesses and the public
- virtual webinars
- a 3+ month social media campaign
- press engagement including produce features and advertorials in regional media outlets
- podcasts & Videos where we’ll ask businesses to contribute content based on their product or venue for podcasts or videos to feature on relevant platforms throughout the campaign
- a series of case studies will be produced for all 6 districts, promoting the importance of our ‘Buy, Eat, Sell & Stay Local’ message
Getting involved is easy!
We’ll supply you with all you need to kick off your involvement in the campaign. From pre-prepared social media content to easily printable posters to show your support for the campaign, you’ll have it all at a click of a button.
We’ll also provide you with our Make It Worcestershire logo, so you can place it onto your menus next to any items that include Worcestershire produce.
This will clearly show your support for local producers to your loyal customers and let them know they’re playing their part too.
How to take part
To take part in the Make It Worcestershire campaign, all you need to do is sign up to become a Worcestershire 1000 member.
By doing so, you’ll be able to download our Make It Worcestershire toolkit which includes posters, leaflets, social media content and so much more… Not to mention you’ll also receive updates about the county’s performance, access to stunning imagery from around the county and access to a supportive network of likeminded businesses.
For more info, email email@example.com