Your information rights

You are entitled to a copy, or a description, of the personal data we hold that relates to you, subject to lawful restrictions. Please go to Worcestershire County Council's Make a Data Protection Request webpage (opens in a new window) to find out how to make a request.

You may be entitled to rectification, restriction, objection, and erasure of your personal information depending on the circumstance and legal basis. Please in the first instance contact to exercise these Information Rights.

You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).  The ICO is an independent body set up to uphold information rights in the UK. They can also provide advice and guidance and can be contacted via their website: ICO (opens in a new window).

Please see the Worcestershire County Council's overarching Privacy Notice (opens in a new window) for further contact details and if you have a complaint about your information rights.